Fleet Management is a difficult task with plenty of hurdles —
- Idling time of the vehicles is a big worry.
- Lack of control and visibility on time taken for a trip.
- Increase in communication costs in trying to learn vehicle location and status.
- Unauthorized stops and deviation of routes by vehicle drivers.
- Arrival time of the vehicle at the destination is not known and cannot be estimated correctly.
- Lack of safety of vehicle, driver and consignment.
- Lack of efficient customer service.
- Not to forget, fluctuating fuel prices and changing customer demands.
Application of GPS vehicle tracking coupled with GPS fleet management provided by TRAQR enables —
- 24/7 real-time vehicle tracking and visibility - current location, speed, distance and route covered.
- Reduction in unauthorized stops and deviation of routes by vehicle drivers.
- Reduction in idling time of vehicles.
- Reduction in communication cost trying to learn vehicle location and status.
- Reduction in fleet operational and maintenance costs.
- Increase in safety and security of vehicle, driver and consignment.
- Driver performance known.
- Improved customer service.
- Useful in emergency situations.
- Immediate response to disruptions in service.
- Any criminal activity immediately identified.
- Customized reports that enhance fleet management.